Convenient Gigabit Switch for a Complete Omada Network
JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 4 SFP Slots
Reliable Gigabit Connections
24� Gigabit RJ45 Ports and 4� Gigabit SFP Ports
Advanced L2+ Features
L2/L3/L4 QoS, ACL, Static Routing and More
Abundant Secure Strategies
LAN Area Investment Protection
Centralized Cloud Management
SDN Solutions Integration for a Highly Efficient Network
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network-all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Security features include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control, and DHCP Snooping to defend against a range of network threats. An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, or VLAN ID. Users’ network access can be controlled via 802.1X authentication, which works with a RADIUS/Tacacs+ server to grant access only when valid user credentials are provided.
Voice and video traffic can be prioritized based on IP address, MAC address, TCP port number, UDP port number, and more. With QoS (Quality of Service), voice and video services remain smooth, even when bandwidth is in short supply.
Abundant L2 and L2+ Features
A complete lineup of L2 features are supported including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control. Advanced IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards multicast streams to only the appropriate subscribers, cutting out unnecessary traffic, while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Static Routing is a simple way of segmenting the network and internally routs traffic through the switch for improved efficiency.
sFlow, QinQ, L2PT PPPoE ID Insertion, and IGMP authentication features are provided, developed with service providers in mind. 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) offer easy monitoring and troubleshooting of Ethernet links.
IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discover guarantee your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without upgrading your hardware.
Enterprise Level Management Features
Easy to manage via an intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or an industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI). For both management methods, traffic is protected through SSL or SSH encryption. SNMP (v1/v2c/v3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and to send traps on abnormal events.
- Flexible Full Gigabit 28-Port Configuration – 24 � 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports, together w/ 4� Gigabit SFP slots provide high-speed and reliable connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN – Omada Software Defined Networking platform integrates network devices, including switches, APs & gateways with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller or Software Controller. Standalone Mode also applies.
- Cloud Access – Remote cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network at different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility – Make sure your devices/controllers are equipped with SDN firmware. (Or upgradable). SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. Details found on TP-Link website.
- Enhance Network Security – Advanced security features include 802.1Q VLAN, IP-MAC-Port binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X radius authentication and more.
- L2+ Features – Static Routing helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Standalone Management – Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
- Limited Lifetime Protection – Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime protection and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.