The MDP2DVIMM6 6-foot Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable is a cost-effective Mini DisplayPort to DVI link that lets you connect a DVI monitor to a PC or Mac® with a Mini DisplayPort output – saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility. This Mini DisplayPort adapter is the perfect accessory for any of your MacBook® or Microsoft® Surface™ Pro devices with mDP. This all-in-one, easy to use Mini DisplayPort/DVI cable requires no additional converters or adapters, and no driver or software installation.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
MDP2DVIMM6 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the Mini DP to DVI converter cable/cord works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; Compatible with MiniDP devices like TB1/TB2 MacBooks with Mini DisplayPort
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Connect a DVI monitor or projector, or add a second display to your workstation using the mDP to VGA display adapter cable
- Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent accidental disconnection
- mDP Male to DVI Male
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable has slim & flexible design with adapter chip built into VGA connector reducing clutter & providing a tidy install in the office, boardroom or home office
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Passive video converter supports mDP++ source including Thunderbolt 1 & 2 MacBooks, MacBook Air & Mac Mini, Microsoft Surface Pro 1-6, desktops (AMD FirePro/NVidia Quadro), laptops, mini itx computers, Intel NUC & docks
- MINI DISPLAYPORT TO DVI CABLE: 6ft (1.8m) Mini DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D (digital only) single-link cable connects a DVI display
- 1080p 60Hz or 4K 30Hz (monitor w/ HDMI clock rate); EDID pass-through ensures compatibility between source & display