The MDP2DVIMM6BS 6ft active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (such as any of your MacBook® or Microsoft® Surface™ Pro devices with mDP) directly to a DVI monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters.
For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any Mini DisplayPort output the active Mini DP to DVI adapter supports multimode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the MDP2DVIMM6BS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI® Eyefinity cards.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
The MDP2DVIMM6BS is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
This adapter is not compatible for use with the Apple Cinema Display.
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the Mini DP to DVI converter cable/cord works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; Compatible with MiniDP devices like TB1/TB2 MacBooks with Mini DisplayPort
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Connect a DVI monitor or projector, or add a second display to your workstation using the mDP to VGA display adapter cable
- Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent accidental disconnection
- Mini DP male to DVI male
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable has slim & flexible design with adapter chip built into VGA connector reducing clutter & providing a tidy install in the office, boardroom or home office
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Active video converter supports mDP/mDP++ source including Thunderbolt 1 & 2 MacBooks, MacBook Air & Mac Mini, Microsoft Surface Pro 1-6, desktops (AMD FirePro/NVidia Quadro), laptops, mini itx computers, Intel NUC & docks
- MINI DISPLAYPORT TO DVI CABLE: 6ft (1.8m) Mini DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D (digital only) single-link cable connects a DVI display
- 1080p 60Hz or 4K 30Hz (monitor w/ HDMI clock rate); EDID pass-through ensures compatibility between source & display