This 50 pack of M5 screws are used to secure standard case fans with M5 mounting holes. 50 individual screws are including making this an ideal solution for IT departments or repair shops that require plenty of screws on hand for new system builds or upgrades.
These screws are manufactured using high-quality steel and feature a nickel plating. Each screw has a flat Philips head and an M5 thread and are 10 mm in length.
The screws are self-tapping and install easily into threadless holes and can be installed using a standard Phillips head (cross head) screwdriver.
M5FANSCREW10 is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual North American based technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals’ choice for over 30 years.
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; These computer case fan mounting screws are backed for life by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support
- 50 PACK: This package contains 50 individual M5 screws, providing an ideal number for multiple installations while also providing inventory for future installations
- STANDARDIZED DIMENSIONS: These 10mm long screws work with computer case fans that have a 10mm thick enclosure with standard M5 fan holes
- EASY INSTALLATION: The PC case fan screws are self-tapping and install easily into threadless holes using standard Phillips head screwdrivers
- HIGH-QUALITY M5x10mm SCREWS: These M5 screws are manufactured using high-quality steel with Nickel plating and a flat recessed Philips head; Featuring an M5 thread and a 10mm length they fit standard computer case fans with M5 holes