This 18U server rack cabinet provides plenty of storage space in a sleek secure cabinet for storing EIA- 310 compliant 19 inch rackmount devices such as Dell, HP and IBM servers along with telecommunication, A/V and IT equipment.
Hassle-Free Equipment Installation
This knock down server rack has been engineered with different features that enable you to easily incorporate plenty of equipment. With adjustable mounting rails you can easily change the rail depth to up to 32 in. (813 mm).
Securely Protect Your Equipment
To ensure you have full visibility of your equipment while securely locking it up, this rack has a stylish glass window on the front door. The server rack with glass door also has removable side panels with independent lock with quick-release mechanisms that enable you to easily access your network equipment.
The server rack with wheels ensures hassle-free access to the rear mounted equipment, while providing ease of mobility around your office or server room. Once the network equipment enclosure is at the intended location you can stabilize it using the built-in leveling feet in floor standing applications.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The RK1836BKF is backed by a lifetime StarTech.com warranty with free technical support.
- 18U 4-POST CABINET: Server rack cabinet features all metal 4 post design with 18U, adjustable depth, casters & levelling feet, removable locking sides/doors & top/bottom/front/rear cable access
- STRAIGHT FORWARD ASSEMBLY: Knock down network data equipment enclosure comes in an easy ship flat pack, with clear assembly instructions & supporting videos; includes tools needed for assembly
- SERVER READY: EIA/ECA 310-E standard server rack cabinet with internal depth of 39″ and an adjustable mounting depth of 6-32″ in a compact 39″ tall design
- MOBILITY & STABILITY: Mobile computer rack features a 1768 lb capacity, solid metal floor which can be used as a shelf, casters & levelling feet & rear and top mesh w/ vented lockable glass front door
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this cabinet, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years