The HP 332T dual-port adapter features Broadcom’s NetXtreme technology, offering next generation of Ethernet integration in a single chip solution on a card, further reducing power requirements for 2 ports of 1Gb Ethernet. The HP 332T delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption.
The HP 332T dual-port adapter is ideal for virtualization, security, server consolidation, network segmentation, and other applications requiring maximum throughput.
The HP 332T adapter supports advanced features such as Large Send and Receive offload capability, TCP checksum and segmentation, VLAN tagging, MSI-X, jumbo frames, IEEE 1588 (Precision Time Protocol – PTP), and virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ.
- Enjoy the super fast Gigabit Ethernet connection by inserting this Gigabit Ethernet card into your computer
- This 250MB/s bandwidth adapter is ideal for PCs with PCI Express x1 slots, ensuring top level network connectivity for your desktops
- For high bandwidth connectivity, add this efficient dual port gigabit ethernet card to your server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable