Bring bright, easy-to-read images up to 120″ to your classroom with this WXGA display.
Easily project bright, easy-to-read images from nearly anywhere in the classroom with the L200SW WXGA 3LCD short-throw laser display. Delivering 3,800 lumens of brightness and high-quality, images up to 120″ (16:10), the L200SW maximizes readability and collaboration. Designed with ease of use in mind, this durable, reliable projector offers a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace and built-in wireless for added convenience. Providing up to 2.5 times larger images than 75″ flat panels, split screen for up to four connected devices and built-in Miracast®, the L200SW makes sharing engaging lesson plans easier than ever before.
- 3,800 lumens of color/white brightness
- 16:10 WXGA resolution for images up to 120″
- 20,000-hour laser light source; no lamps
- Up to 2.5 times larger image than 75″ flat panels
- Instant On laser light source
- 3800 lm brightness ensures that your audiences will enjoy clear, bright and vivid visuals with brilliant colors
- Delivers high-quality widescreen performance in any settings with the WXGA graphic mode on
- The 2,500,000:1 contrast ratio gives depth to your visuals
- Project image instantly from a PC or MacBook with the USB port