Enhance classroom engagement with this bright, easy-to-read WXGA interactive display.
Bring bright, easy-to-read projection to your classroom with the BrightLink 725Wi interactive laser display. Providing 4,000 lumens of color and white brightness and 3LCD technology, this state-of-the-art interactive WXGA display delivers true-to-life 16:10 images up to 100″ and offers 85 percent more interactive space vs. a 75″ flat panel. A convenient and seamless solution, the BrightLink 725Wi works with new or existing touch modules for BrightLink 595Wi/695Wi models, and features built-in wireless, automatic image alignment and pen calibration for time-saving installation. Plus, it provides a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour laser light source engine with no lamps to replace ever. Designed to enhance classroom collaboration, the BrightLink 725Wi instantly makes nearly any wall or whiteboard interactive, supporting up to eight users when used with new or existing touch modules.
- 4,000 lumens of color/white brightness
- WXGA display; project up to 100″ diagonal
- 20,000-hour laser light source; no lamps
- Up to 85 percent more interactive space vs. 75″ flat panel2
- Time-saving installation
- Uses the 3LCD technology for uncompromising and powerful display
- 4000 lm brightness ensures that your audiences will enjoy clear, bright and vivid visuals with brilliant colors
- Delivers high-quality widescreen performance in any settings with the WXGA graphic mode on
- HDMI interface for top notch video and audio